Estoy rodando en el suelo que ríe. Ha!

---- Principio del mensaje incluido ----
De: "Terrance"
Enviado:Wed, 24 May 2000 21:11:51 +1000
Asunto: The serious and the not so serious

> Finally, on a lighter note, I've been working over the past semester on a
> Great-Expectations-esque serial about working in a library. It's not
> finished yet, and I doubt if it ever will be, but I got some feedback on it
> from digital strangers. One person known only as 'Bruin' said it was crap and
> I should stop it - I kept going anyway - and another person, apparently from
> Peru, sent me a note in teh native language. Anyone read Spanish so I can
> translate it?
>
---- Fin del mensaje incluido ---

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EE Keeper for BG2

Hordes of the Underdark (spoiler review, part 1)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (spoiler review)